Sunday 4 April 2010

Incurable

When I see you and you're shining
I'll run to your smile
And when the rain stops blinding me
I'll never ask why
There's so much I need to tell you
And you're miles away
I've been through Hell to talk to you
And there's nothing to say

The sun comes up
And I can see your eyes
I'm not the shadow I used to be
I've lost the things
That made this paradise
I'm so blind I can really see

Just close your eyes and clear the clouds
Oh I hope you never change
If I seem so different now
It's because I've stayed the same

If people stuck to what they say
Then life just wouldn't be the same
I think I've lost the will to fly
It's an incurable insight
And when I watch the sun go down
These memories make no more sound
I'd love to hold you and we'd shine
But we just haven't got the time

Outfit : Ocean's 11
Words : Dominic F. 13/02/1984

Music : Ayling / Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment